Oral cancer is a serious health concern. If left unaddressed, the results can be drastic, and even deadly. You dentist can screen your mouth for oral cancer in the office, but the disease does have signs and symptoms for which you can check at home. Contact Dr. Bradley Bath at Cross Pointe Dental in Evansville, Indiana, as soon as possible if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
– Unexplained bleeding from your mouth, head, face, or neck.
– Difficulty fully opening your mouth.
– Numbness in your mouth or face.
– A lump in your throat or a sore throat that will not go away.
– Rough spots, colored patches, irregular bumps and lumps, or unexplained swelling in your mouth or lips.
– Trouble speaking, eating, and chewing.
– A wound or sore in your mouth or on your face that has not healed.
If you display any of these symptoms, contact us at 812-476-6064. We can schedule a cancer screening, and work with you to create a treatment plan. We look forward to bringing your smile back to its fullest.